Sunday, May 4, 2008

After so long.....


No No no.. i am ashame to say that i have not form a ^Formal^ opening yet, but people are coming in and yes, business is going well...

I have to say, life "Aint" sunshine ,lollipop and rainbows... But indeed i am enjoying what i do, despite the business of my daily routine...
This pictures are for you to gaze on, so that you have an idea on what to expect, when your getting your nails done... I admit i have procrastinated for so long and that the "teaser" picture was just ridiculously displayed here for too long.... all is well, i just have to find time... for family and friends... now additionally* i have to find time for "colleagues and customers"...

SO this is it... my store... my parlor "Nail Me Good".... Oh ya... on my next post, i am going to expose my promotion, for those of you so happen to be in Kuching, or already in Kuching... Its a "MOTHERS DAY" promotion. Its limited so do contact me ;) *winks*...

argh!!.. i should do it today, since i had no time to document my Chinese New Year's promotion the last time haha... i am just Lazy and Tired... Kuching is SOO hot...


No comments: