Friday, January 18, 2008

Talk about...


*CLick on Picture to see link*
(see i promo you also ma haha...)

First of all Don't Hate me... and second of all.... THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH!! hahaha... well its true... i am getting free publicity and its marketing baby~ haha..... I have no time to go online to see what people think and have to say about the signboard in the *blogosphere* but yea, people have been telling me that the store has been blogged about... just as i expect it to be talked about! but to be blogged about... thats kinda fast....hahaha!!

Thank you all for your nice comments and to those who blog about it and say its an appropriate name :) *winks* i know you wanna see the inside... hahahaha!! come la! *(seriously i am not mad or anything i wont use Nails... ehem...)* and to all the comments... well the reason i say dont hate me cause, I flatter myself sometimes! hahaha! i enjoy reading those comments... i am glad not everyone is so conservative... i am not a constant blogger so i wont be one of those taking my time scolding those who are conservative and place a bad image on the name instead i welcome you to try-out something new :)

So far i have been in absolute mess due to the stress factor of having to look after my hubby and my little prince... and again.. i am only human gotto do what a womens gotto do.. a wife, a mother and now a businesswoman...hahaha.. Thanks again! Peace Out! :) *Muaks*

P.s: i am aware of the meaning of the sign...note: even before it was up! ^^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!

Well I guess it's a pretty funny name for a nail saloon. SO easy to remember XD

Good luck in your business venture :-)

Ami3 S10 said...

HA HA HA!!

i LOVE the name of your shop girl! Seriously! =D!! Will definitely look for your shop if i go over to KCH!

Love the kinkyness! ;) ha ha!

All the best from KK Sabah..

'nailmegood' some day ;)!

Unknown said...

once i saw it in RH PLAZA.. i was like wow.. the signboard very retro girly.. I LOVE!!

Are you open anytime before CNY.
How much is your manicure..
Any discount if i bring more friends over?? Any membership card or anyting..

K.a.R.e.N said...

wahhhhhhaaahahahha..you're so going under my subscriptions. lol.

Love you long time!